The back end of SEO Automatic has always been a stand alone application, but towards the end of the summer I began to get an itch to put it inside of WordPress.
Until Tuesday of this week, that wasn’t possible, but thanks to an amazing programmer, it’s up and running 100% smoothly.
This coincides perfectly with the WordPress 2.7 release which came out late last night, so this morning I’ve now updated this site completely to WordPress 2.7.
After trying it on a couple of meaningless websites and having no problems, I decided to try it here and the upgrade went flawlessly.
Just for good measure I turned on all 16 of my plug-ins at the exact same time to see what would happen, and not a single thing broke, the forms work, sign up, etc.
I’ve also decided to the next step is simply to add the plug-in, and kill off the standard app, and things will be ready to roll.
I’ve put that off and written this post instead because I’m still not quite sure what I’m going to do with the plug-in, but I’ll have to do it before the end of the day, so I can say that it came out on the same day as WordPress 2.7.